SSAB invites institutional investors and financial analysts to the Capital Markets Day in Stockholm on June 20, 2017. The Capital Markets Day provides an opportunity to get updated on SSAB’s strategy and development.
For developing the Maverick range of dedicated light duty vehicles (LDV) for mining, which provide maintenance, repair and lifecycle advantages never before seen on the market, Fermel has been named a finalist for the Swedish Steel Prize 2017.
· Sales were SEK 15,739 (12,964) million
· Operating profit before depreciation/amortization was SEK 1,627 (741) million
· Operating profit/loss was SEK 702 (-193) million
· The result after financial items was SEK 449 (-347) million
· Earnings per share were SEK 0.49 (-0.18)
· Operating cash flow was SEK 876 (77) million