Ruukki Construction has agreed to divest its Building Systems business to Donges Group, which is fully owned by the German-based investment company Mutares. Building Systems constitutes around 20% of Ruukki Construction’s total sales. The divestment will allow Ruukki Construction to fully focus on profitable growth in its product businesses within Residential Roofing and Building Components.
The second quarter
· Sales were SEK 20,654 (19,263) million
· Operating profit before depreciation/amortization was SEK 2,419 (2,582) million
· Operating profit was SEK 1,316 (1,630) million
· Earnings per share were SEK 0.98 (1.27)
· Operating cash flow was SEK 1,696 (1,325) million
· Net debt/equity ratio was 16% (20%), excluding IFRS 16