Introducing SSAB Weathering 355 ML
SSAB Weathering 355 ML is an environmental friendly choice of steel that delivers superior corrosion resistance.
When fabricating with SSAB Weathering 355 ML you’ll get:
- Superior weldability and quicker fabrication – no need to preheat when using welding consumables with hydrogen content HD ≤ 5 ml/100 g & heat input Q ≥ 1.0 kJ/mm
- Excellent toughness in both the base metal and the weld
- Superior corrosion resistance and minimal maintenance
- Lower life cycle costs in bridge construction and other structures
- Improved sustainability – no need to paint or handle hazardous paint debris, longer service life
With its anti-corrosive properties, SSAB Weathering 355 ML minimizes the need for maintenance and corrosion-prevention treatment, contributing significantly to low maintenance costs throughout the product lifecycle.
SSAB Weathering 355 ML hot rolled strip and plate meets or exceeds the requirements in EN 10025-5.