SSAB is undergoing a double transformation – digitalization and fossil free. SSAB is world’s first company that has started fossil-free steel deliveries and will be entirely fossil-free through HYBRIT initiative. We are speeding up the digitalization of our customer experience, production and processes with modern technologies. Mastering the double transformation requires new skills and so SSAB is launching a Digitalization Trainee Program in Helsinki and Stockholm.
The program will last 12 months starting on April 1, 2022 in Helsinki and Stockholm. Each trainee will be assigned to a permanent position during the trainee period. Mentoring will continue for two years after the program.
The Trainee Program has three positions for which we seek the following skills:
- Generic development and management skills (e.g. project management, change management, service management, architecture)
- Domain and application management skills: (e.g. succession in managing SSAB business systems, application management of the new digital applications)
- Specific technology skills related to development: (e.g. data science, statistics/econometrics, developers for certain technologies)
This year in the Digitalization Trainee Program we are in particular looking for people with interest and/or knowledge about following areas:
- Generic development skills: agile project & management, testing, analytics, business requirements writing, heatmapping, service design
- Technology skills: Service Now, Microsoft Azure, SAS / Machine Learning, product data models, SAP B1
Task and technology specific training will be provided during the program