New role for this position to support the RSM in developing and servicing SSAB accounts for Hardox, Weldox and Domex Brands – taking responsibility for a range of customers in Perth and in regional towns.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sales activities including but not limited: customer visits, Hardox Wear Parts development, product promotion, price offering and other customer communications to cover the geographic areas of Western Australia
- Managing the nominated regions customers in line with budget and SSAB Guidelines
- Developing new customers and applications according to company’s strategy and market plan
- Building up Marketing and Sales development plan and activity plan to achieve better results within responsible sales area
- Following up and monitoring of payments
- Being part of team efforts in project execution and after-sales services, to assist in resolving complaints or claims
- Reporting regularly on all customer visits and activities, competitors, industry and market related information
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Prefer strong sales / or trade skills related to support mining or heavy transport markets.
- Basic knowledge and experience in sales/marketing area
- Ability to build up long term relationships with customers and keen desire to learn / share in the knowledge of related industries
- Communication and influence skills
- Accounts management experience
- Good team player
- Able to travel extensively within the stated geographical areas including remote areas, attend to extensive product and professional development training
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft products and managing budgets
SSAB is a global leader in value added, high strength steel. SSAB offers products developed in close cooperation with its customers to create a stronger, lighter and more sustainable world. SSAB has employees in over 45 countries and operates production facilities in Sweden and the US. SSAB is listed on the NASDAQ OMX Nordic Exchange, Stockholm.