Regional Technical Manager, RTM, is expected to provide technical support to Sales and customer and work with technical marketing within specified region.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Providing technical support to customers and working with technical marketing within specified region according to SSAB APACs short and long term strategically goals
- Running technical development projects together with ATM and R&D Engineers
- Developing technical knowledge of local RSMs
- Assisting in gathering technical information from our customers regarding our materials, trends and customers future needs
- Assisting in gathering info regarding competitors’ products and market activities
- Assisting when technical training is arranged
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor or higher degree from a Technical University
- Good English language ability
- At least 5 years solid working experience with steel or steel applications
- Experience from High Strength steel material and applications
- Frequent business travel is required, 100 days/year
SSAB is a global leader in value added, high strength steel. SSAB offers products developed in close cooperation with its customers to create a stronger, lighter and more sustainable world. SSAB has employees in over 45 countries and operates production facilities in Sweden and the US. SSAB is listed on the NASDAQ OMX Nordic Exchange, Stockholm.